PremIMPACT is a heavy-duty High Impact Thermal Traffic Door custom made to your requirements. The innovative semi-automatic operation caters for high levels of impact traffic, allowing the door to close automatically from either direction.
High Impact Thermal Traffic Doors are economical solutions for a variety of industries and applications, including:
- Commercial kitchens
- Retail stores
- Processing areas
- Clinical production areas (stainless steel surfaces)
Our Traffic Doors feature:
- Durable high strength 3mm thick ABS surface, with PU foam core for great insulation and rigidity.
- Heavy duty V-Rotor hinge with 180° swing
- Optional 270° swing, ideal for openings leading into hallways
- Polycarbonate vision panel with perimeter gasket
- Option of kick plates or spring bumpers to maximise impact resistance and enhance the life of the door in heavy use areas
- Full PVC gaskets ensuring seal around doors
- Optional stainless steel surfaces, ideal for high level clinical production areas
- High density urethane core
- High impact strength ABS surfaces
- PVC covers on top and bottom.
Premier Door Systems Heavy Duty Traffic Doors are available as:
- 40mm panel in high strength 2mm thick ABS surface, with PU foam filled core for increased insulation
- 40mm panel high durability Tarkflex vinyl in a range of colours, with PU foam filled core for sound and temperature insulation
- 20mm panel in marine ply.
Doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW.
Get in touch with our team of experts to discuss traffic doors for your business needs.