PremIMPACT is a heavy-duty, High Impact Thermal Traffic Door (HITT) which caters for areas of high levels of traffic with it’s semi-automatic operation allowing the door to close automatically from either direction. Doors can be manufactured in either single, or double configurations.
High Impact Thermal Traffic Doors are economical solutions for a variety of industries and applications, including:
- Commercial kitchens
- Retail stores
- Processing areas
- Clinical production areas (stainless steel surfaces)
Our Traffic Doors feature:
- Durable proprietary ABS Type outer shell with thermally insulated core for great insulation and rigidity.
- PremPIVOT Double acting variable torque spring stake concealed in the door stile.
- An adjustable bottom jack caters for height variance and the hemispherical pivot compensates for floor irregularities.
- Double wall windows with perimeter moulded gaskets provide safe two-way vision.
- Option of kick plates, or spring bumpers to maximise impact resistance and enhance the life of the door in heavy use areas.
- PVC seals around door
- Optional stainless steel surfaces, ideal for high level clinical production areas
- High density polystyrene core that is resistant to water absorption and bacteria.
- High impact surfaces constructed of chemical resistant Thermoplastic sheet which stands up to scratching and gouging.
- Various colours available as standard with colour match available subject to MOQ and lead times.
Doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW.
Get in touch with our team of experts to discuss traffic doors for your business needs.