With over 45 years’ experience in door solutions for hygienic environments, Dortek are experts in providing doors to the world’s leading pharmaceutical, nutritional and health companies.
Premier Door Systems supply and install Dortek door sets and automation systems including the Wen-plast range of GRP doors.
Visit the Dortek website to see why Dortek is the choice of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, healthcare and food companies.
Premier Door Systems is pleased to partner with Dortek to provide advanced door solutions for a range of specialist hygienic environments.
- All Dortek Hygienic Door Systems Doors are strong and durable, yet light and easy to operate
- Dortek GRP Doors are non-shedding and will not warp, swell, rot or rust
- They are fire rated up to 4 hours
- Dortek is chosen by 18 of the world’s 20 top pharmaceutical companies.
Dortek are market leaders and supply to a wide range of sectors including:
- Food Industry
- Meat processing facilities
- Laboratories PC1, PC2, PC3, PC4
GRP doors can be supplied as:
- Double Action
- Single Action
Sliding GRP Hermetic Sealing Automatic Door
The latest design of operating theatre demands that a patient can have an xray performed during the operation. The Sliding GRP Hermetic Sealing Automatic Door is very unique.
These doors are:
Hygienic – X Ray Protected – Hermetic Seal – 2 Hour Fire Rated – Automatic
- Operated by touch-less sensor
- Windows have 3mm lead equivalence stopping X rays
- Windows sit flush with both sides of the door with no place for dirt or bacteria to gather.
- 3.2 metre wide windows by Dortek
- Lead lined GRP frames to match the doors and the glazing is flush on the clean side (operating theatre side) of the window
- The glazing unit is triple glazed – Smart Glass – 3mm lead equivalent glass – laminated safety glass.
- Smart glass changes from clear to opaque at the flick of a switch