Unlocking efficiency, safety, and innovation within the bustling world of industrial operations demands more than just machines and processes. It needs different technologies working together to make every part of a business better. This is where high speed doors step in – they speed things up and keep work flowing smoothly, all while keeping safety in focus.
Premier Door Systems continues to uphold the highest standards when it comes to door solutions and is a proud partner of EFAFLEX, maker of the world’s fastest doors known for their quality. One of EFAFLEX’s exceptional offerings is the EFA-SFT, a versatile folding door designed for both external and internal applications. This innovative product brings an array of benefits to various industrial settings, seamlessly combining speed, durability, and adaptability.
The EFA-SFT features a remarkable blend of robustness and reliability, qualities that hold true for utility vehicles as well. The high opening speed of these doors helps save valuable time in the event of an emergency. Furthermore, these doors are an integral aspect of modern industrial architecture, as they perfectly combine functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Other benefits of EFA-SFT:
- Horizontal folding operation provides almost instant clear opening height access, reducing the risk of collision
- High-performance, low-maintenance exterior door
- Capable of withstanding extreme loads
- Open and close at high speed
- Protects against noise and draughts
- Saves energy
- Offer impressive heat and sound insulation
- Maximum speeds of up to 2.5 m/s
- Up to 200,000 load cycles per year
- Up to Class 4 wind resistance
- Countless optional features
Ready to get the best door solutions for your facility?
Premier Door Systems offers a wide range of door products, from door curtains to rapid roller doors. Having been in the business for over 40 years, we are equipped to provide you with whatever you need to improve your facility!
Contact us here or call +61 3 9357 8477 and we’ll have our door specialists sit down with you to discuss how we can best help you out.