Premier Door Systems is a privately owned and operated Australian company that prides itself on their commitment to upholding the highest standards when it comes to door solutions for a range of industries. An industry leader in manufacturing and installing commercial high-speed doors, Premier Door Systems works with a wide range of clients, from small businesses to high-profile corporations.
The Warringah Mall in Sydney is the state’s largest shopping centre, boasting over 60 stores and restaurants, including household retail brands like David Jones, Myer, Kmart, Target and Big W. At Premier Doors Systems we value our relationship with the Retail sector, supplying the PremIMPACT High Impact Thermal Traffic Door (HIIT) to this industry since 2015, and continuing to provide maintenance and service support across the life of our doors. The high-impact door system is a great solution to provide access for heavy pedestrian traffic between the store and back of house areas.
Recently, a new project at Warringah Mall for Rebel Sport involved Premier Doors installing High Impact Thermal Traffic Doors.
This door is designed to provide high level access for staff with minimum disruption to the shopping experience, while still providing security and safety. General traffic flow can occur seamlessly, especially during peak hours due to the door’s push to open and automatic close feature, making it easy for the staff to enter and exit whilst carrying goods, increasing efficiency.
High Impact Thermal Traffic Doors are economical solutions for a variety of industries and applications including:
- Retail stores
- Commercial kitchens
- Processing areas
- Clinical production areas (stainless steel surfaces)
In addition, our traffic doors feature:
- Durable proprietary ABS Type outer shell with thermally insulated core for great insulation and rigidity.
- PremPIVOT Double-acting variable torque spring stake concealed in the door stile.
- An adjustable bottom jack caters for height variance and the hemispherical pivot compensates for floor irregularities.
- Double wall windows with perimeter moulded gaskets provide safe two-way vision.
- Option of kick plates, or spring bumpers to maximise impact resistance and enhance the life of the door in heavy-use areas.
- PVC seals around the door
- Optional stainless-steel surfaces, ideal for high-level clinical production areas
- High-density polystyrene core that is resistant to water absorption and bacteria.
- High-impact surfaces are constructed of a chemical-resistant Thermoplastic sheet that stands up to scratching and gouging.
- Various colours are available as standard with colour matches available subject to MOQ and lead times.
Looking for the best door solutions in your business?
Premier Door Systems offers you a range of door products, ranging from PVC swing doors to rapid roller doors. Having been in the business for over 40 years, we are equipped to provide you with whatever you need to improve your facility!
Contact us here or call +61 3 9357 8477 and we’ll have our door specialists sit down with you to discuss how we can best help you out.