Manufacturing and research processes often take place inside clean rooms, controlled environments that are free from dust, humidity, microbes and other contaminants. It’s critical that clean rooms maintain a clean and safe area for testing and the manufacture of products. To ensure this is achieved, the rooms are hermetically sealed, which by definition means to form an airtight seal to keep the air a thousand times purer.
That’s why Premier Door Systems partnered with Dortek, a manufacturer with over 50 years’ experience providing door solutions to the world’s leading industries. Dortek takes pride in their Hermetic Sliding Doors, which are specifically designed for use in areas where hygiene and the control of air leakage is critical.
In the current global climate where contamination control and air filtration has never been more important, it’s not surprising that Dortek Hermetic Sealing Sliding Glass Doors are becoming the more popular choice by Australian companies.
Dortek hermetic doors have a unique patented track system that enables them to seal perfectly when closed, helping to reduce air handling costs, cross-contamination and wound infections. Air leakage has been tested independently and results up to 400 Pa pressure are available. In addition, Dortek’s Hermetic Doors are easy to clean, requiring minimal maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Fully glazed 6mm toughened glass.
- Framed in an anodised aluminium profile.
- Single sliding or double leaf bi-parting.
- Aluminium or stainless steel frame.
- Unique, patented track system with nylon bearings for a smooth operation.
- Special track indentations enable the door to slide in at an angle of 45° for a perfect seal.
- A neoprene gasket around the door’s perimeter creates an air and smoke-tight seal.
- Available with a range of automations.
Premier Door Systems have completed installations of these Dortek Hermetic Sealing Sliding Glass Doors to companies like:
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney.
- Australian National University Canberra
- Therapeutic Goods Association Canberra, and;
- CSL Behring
Ready to get the best door solutions in the business?
Premier Door Systems supply and install door systems, ensuring strength, durability and the highest quality in our products. From PVC swing doors to rapid roller doors, we have door solutions that meet and exceed your expectations. We have been in the business for over 40 years, so whatever you need, we have you covered!
Contact us today or call +61 3 9357 8477 and we’ll have our door specialists sit down with you to discuss how we can best help you out.