Premier Door Systems manufactures a wide range of Rapid Auto Roll Doors that boost efficiency and productivity for a variety of industries.
They can be used to suit many and various applications, including:
- Car parks
- Car washes
- Distribution centres
- Emergency service facilities
- Automotive worshops/dealerships
- Food manufacturing
- Hardware stores
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Industrial kitchens
Rapid Auto Roll Doors are also known as fast action doors, high-speed crash doors, low maintenance doors, self-repairing high-speed doors and high performance doors.
All the Rapid Auto Roll Doors at Premier Door Systems feature:
- Durable panels made from polyester reinforced fire retardant PVC, coated with a UV absorber for increased lifespan
- In-line safety beams to prevent closing on objects parked in doorways
- Full width clear plastic safety vision panel positioned at your preferred height
- Bottom safety edge to auto reverse the door in case a person or object in the doorway.
Our doors are manufactured at our Campbellfield factory, with the exception of the outstanding EFAFLEX range , which is designed and made in Germany.
Premier Door Systems is proud to support Australian innovation, which is why we only use control units that are Australian made and designed.
Our control boxes are configured to conveniently activate your door in a variety of ways including:
- Pull cords
- In-ground induction loop
- Radar activation
- Remote control
The PremSPEED is an efficient high-speed system that streamlines traffic flow, reduces noise and seals temperature. It is typically used in cleanrooms, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, food manufacturing, pharmaceutical industries and car washes. The system is easy to set up and install, yet incredibly durable.
Premier Door Systems has installed a PremSPEED doors in a Melbourne metro mail centre 12 years ago. This door is still in use and has completed over 1.9 million cycles.