Premier Door Systems continue to deliver door solutions for health services around Australia.
In a recent project, Premier Doors worked with Calvary St John’s, a private hospital in Tasmania. Calvary St John’s offers an extensive range of health care services for the community including a contemporary day surgery unit. Additionally, they are also known for offering the only private rehabilitation unit in the area.
Calvary turned to Premier Doors to supply and install the PremSWING Heavy Duty PVC Swing Doors to replace their old doors in several areas within the hospital. This particular door is ideal for areas with high pedestrian traffic and the use of trolleys. It has a resilient PVC strip seal for optimum sealing performance, making hospital operations seamless.
Other Prem-SWING PVC features include:
- See-through panels for safe two-way traffic flow
- Hands-free operation – the door opens with a gentle push and closes automatically behind you
- Flexible plastic panels to absorb impact during opening and closing
- Fibre brush or PVC wiper seals for greater control of smoke, dust and draughts
- 5mm or 7mm panel thickness
- Optional translucent (frosted) finish on panels
- Powder-coating or sign writing applied to your requirements
- Strong aluminium extrusions to retain the spring mechanism and bottom-metal pivots, with a tough, anodised finish providing an attractive appearance.
Looking for the best door solutions in your business?
Premier Door Systems offers you a range of door products, ranging from PVC strip doors, Industrial Roller Doors to Rapid Doors. Having been in the business for over 40 years, we are equipped to provide you with whatever you need to improve your facility!
Contact us here or call +61 3 9357 8477 and we’ll have our door specialists sit down with you to discuss how we can best help you out.